Nandrolone Phenyl (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) is a popular drug with a high anabolic effect. It provides good quality muscle mass gain and is ideal for mass gain classes.
Manufacturer: ZPHC, Balkan, Organon Pharmaceuticals and others.
Release form: injection.
Stimulation of anabolic processes in tissues, reduction of catabolic processes, increased production of erythropoietin, increased concentration of hemoglobin and increased volume of red blood cells. Anabolic, anti-anaemic, anti-neoplastic pharmacological effects. Pharmacokinetics The maximum concentration of nandrolone decanoate after intramuscular injection at a dose of 100 mg is 3-6 days, nandrolone phenpropionate is 1-2 days. Metabolism in the liver to various forms of 17-ketosteroids. Elimination via the kidneys (90%) and faeces (10%).
diabetic retinopathy; progressive muscular dystrophy; Werdnig-Hoffmann syndrome; conditions characterized by a negative balance of calcium ions (senile and postmenopausal osteoporosis, long-term treatment with glucocorticoids); an increase in catabolic processes that deplete the body’s resources (chronic infectious diseases, serious injuries, extensive surgical interventions, steroid myopathy); anemia in chronic renal failure, myelofibrosis, myelosclerosis, myeloid bone marrow aplasia (refractory to conventional treatment), bone marrow damage due to metastasis of malignant neoplasms, myelotoxic drugs and metal salts heavy; inoperable (metastatic) breast carcinoma in postmenopausal women or after oophorectomy; growth retardation in children caused by growth hormone deficiency.
Hypersensitivity, prostate cancer, male malignant breast tumors, hypercalcemic female breast carcinoma (may activate osteoclasts and cause bone resorption), pregnancy (exhibits embryotoxicity, fetotoxicity, may result in fetal musculature feminine); acute and chronic liver disease, including alcohol-related injury; nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, pregnancy, lactation. With caution Kidney failure, heart failure, old age, under 18 years.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
FDA Category X. Use is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage and administration
Intramuscularly, deeply. Nandrolone decanoate:
- for anemia (simultaneously with iron preparations) – 100-200 mg (for women – 50-100 mg) 1 time per week;
- to stimulate anabolic processes – 50-200 mg (for women – 50-100 mg) 1 time in 1-4 weeks;
- child 2 to 13 years old: 25 to 50 mg once every 3 to 4 weeks.
Duration of the course (with an interval of 1-4 weeks between injections) – up to 12 weeks, a second course – 8 weeks after the last injection of the drug. The treatment is carried out against the background of a high protein diet.
- With breast carcinoma (nandrolone phenylpropionate) – 50-100 mg once a week; the duration of the course is individual.
In men and women: progression of atherosclerosis (increased LDL concentration and decreased HDL concentration), iron deficiency anemia, peripheral oedema, dyspeptic disorders (abdominal and epigastric pain, nausea, vomiting), impaired liver function with jaundice, leukemia-like syndrome (changes in white blood cell count, long bone pain), hypocoagulation with bleeding tendency, hepatonecrosis (dark stools, vomiting blood, headache, malaise, respiratory failure), hepatocellular carcinoma , hepatic purpura (dark urine, stool discoloration, urticaria, spot or macular haemorrhagic eruptions on the skin and mucous membranes, pharyngitis or tonsillitis), cholestatic hepatitis (yellow discoloration of the sclera and skin, pain in the right hypochondrium, dark urine, discolored stools).
In women, virilism (enlargement of the clitoris, hoarse voice, dys- and amenorrhea, male-type hairiness), hypercalcemia (CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, fatigue).
- in the prepubertal period: virilism (acne, penis enlargement, priapism, formation of secondary sexual characteristics), idiopathic hyperpigmentation of the skin, growth retardation or arrest (calcification of the epiphyseal growth zones of the tubular bones);
- in the postpubertal period – irritation of the bladder (increased frequency of impulses), compaction of the mammary glands, gynecomastia, priapism, in old age – hypertrophy and / or carcinoma of the prostate.