The main effect of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate injections for an athlete is high quality muscle growth (without excess water, fat and shrinkage), but it is not limited to that. During the course, the steroid helps burn fat, improve muscle relief and stiffness, increase blood formation and oxygen transport, performance, endurance and strength, strengthen ligaments , joints and bones, even to strengthen immunity, which only increases its relevance for sports. use.
During Nandrolone Phenylpropionate injections, it does not induce maximum increase in muscle mass, like prolonged preparations of Testosterone, Methandrostenolone or Oxymetholone, but contributes to better results. Due to the details of the effect, it is most often used in drying classes, effectively developing the athleticism of both men and women.
There is no mistake here. Due to the relatively low risk of side effects (androgens), the drug for sports purposes can even be recommended for women. But to avoid virilization, athletes must respect the minimum dose, otherwise there is no guarantee of safety.
Possible side effects of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate Injection for users are progestin, rarely estrogenic or androgenic: inhibition of testosterone synthesis, acne, aggressiveness, water retention, high blood pressure, excitability, testicular atrophy, gynecomastia and some others with predisposition.
COURSE OF NANDROLONA PHENYLPROPIONATE INJECTIONS
The drug is used in courses, which on average last up to 6-8 weeks (depending on the needs and tolerance of the body). The frequency of injections is, on average, after 1-2 days, which is explained by the short duration of action of the active substance (up to 2-3 days after application).
The average recommended doses of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate Injection are 100-200mg every 2-3 days for men (within 200-600mg per week) and 50-100mg every 2-3 days for women at sports purposes (within 100 to 400 mg) . during the week). Exceeding the recommended doses does not lead to a pronounced increase in the effect, but increases the risk of side effects.
The effective dose of nandrolone phenylpropionate in injections is selected only individually, otherwise it may be insufficient or excessive, which in the first case is fraught with results, and in the second – side effects.
Solo use of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate Injection is a rare practice. During the course, the steroid is effectively combined with most steroids relevant for sports use, including testosterone, oral turinabol, methandienone, stanozolol and methenolone, which are used by many sports enthusiasts.
Examples of combined treatments: nandrolone and testosterone phenylpropionate (each at a dose of 100 mg every 2 days) for 6 to 8 weeks, for beginner athletes for drying; nandrolone phenylpropionate and stanozolol (100 mg for 2 days and up to 30-50 mg per day, respectively) for up to 6-8 weeks, – drying for beginner athletes; Nandrolone phenylpropionate, oral turinabol and methenolone enanthate (respectively 100 mg every 2 days, up to 30-50 mg per day and 200-400 mg per week) for 7 weeks, for more experienced athletes for drying.
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is a combination of pharmaceuticals and sports supplements that athletes need to minimize short-term side effects and long-term effects of sports pharmacology courses. It is usually performed immediately after the end of the doping cycle.
Post cycle therapy is especially important when using high doses for a long time and combining two (or more) steroid hormones or prohormones. For example, after cycles: mixture of methandienone and testosterone; Drostanolone Dipropionate and Testosterone Propionate; methandienone, testosterone enanthate and nandrolone decanoate; Oxandrolone, testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate.
The goals of post cycle therapy:
- Restoration of the natural hormonal background;
- Prevention of the recoil phenomenon;
- Prevention of feminization;
- Prevention of testicular atrophy;
- Prevention of other possible complications.
By name, post cycle therapy involves drugs that are primarily attached after the cycle to eliminate the consequences (such as clomiphene), but for convenience the term also includes products that are used directly during the cycle to prevent side effects (such as anastrozole) .
What are the medications for post cycle therapy?
The main components of post cycle therapy:
- First, anti-estrogens, which fall into two classes, are estrogen receptor blockers and aromatase inhibitors. Blockers include tamoxifen (Tamoximed) and clomiphene (Clomid) products, which are taken to restore the natural synthesis of testosterone at the end of a course of any complexity. In turn, inhibitors include anastrozole (Anastrozole), letrozole (Letrozole) and even mesterolone (Proviron) – they are mainly used during heavy cycles to eliminate estrogen-dependent complications such as decreased libido, fluid accumulation, increased pressure, fat accumulation and gynecomastia. . at men’s
- Second, antiprogestins, the main one being cabergoline (Dostinex). According to the mechanism of action, it is an inhibitor of prolactin secretion, so it is recommended to combine it with progestogen sports pharmacology courses (see phenylpropionate or nandrolone decanoate; acetate, enanthate or carbonate d hexahydrobenzyl trenbolone).
- Third, human chorionic gonadotropin. It is effective in stimulating the synthesis of sex hormones and preventing testicular atrophy in severe cases. It starts to be used from the middle or at the end of cycles ≈ from 5-8/9-12 weeks.
Additional Components of Post Cycle Therapy:
- testosterone boosters such as tribulus terrestris, agmatine, forskolin, 6-OXO, D-aspartic acid or cholecalciferol;
- Hepatoprotectors based on substances ademetionine, alpha-lipoic acid, arginine, ornithine, milk thistle and phospholipids;
- Peptides, including Gonadorelin, Oxytocin, Selank, DSIP, PT-141 and TB-500, capable of eliminating a variety of sports pharmacology side effects.